Battery life is one of the biggest issues in today’s smartphones. Oukitel had released a number of big battery devices, ranging from the K4000 series with a 4,000mAh battery pack and all the way to the K10000 series, and a 10,000mAh battery that comes inside of K10000 smartphones. Gionee had also released a couple of big battery offerings under their ‘Marathon’ lineup. The YAAO 6000 Plus joins a rather less-crowded league of smartphones with such high battery capacity that already has players mentioned above.
YAAO 6000 Plus:
This brand might seem rather unknown to some of you, and there’s a good reason for that, YAAO brand is not exactly well known, but this smartphone sure is interesting. As you can see, the device is made out of metal, and it comes with a set of three capacitive buttons below the display. The design of the YAAO 6000 Plus is quite unique, and different, it definitely won’t appeal to everyone, though.
- The smartphone has a metal body.
- 5.5-inch HD (720×1280 pixels) TFT display.
- 64-bit quad-core MediaTek MT6735 SoC clocked at 1.5GHz and coupled with 1GB of RAM.
- 4G LTE smartphone.
- 16GB of inbuilt storage that’s expandable via microSD card (up to 64GB).
- The dual-SIM (Micro-SIM) smartphone runs on Android-based YunOS
- Gold and Silver colour variants.
- 13-megapixel rear camera and a 5-megapixel front camera.
- Priced at CNY 218 (roughly Rs. 2,200).