Samsung is refreshing it’s 13 and 15-inch Notebook 9 laptops with Intel’s 7th generation Kaby Lake processors this week. Samsung has opted for a more curved chassis for its thin and light laptop, with slim bezels for the near edge-to-edge display. The tweaks mean the Notebook 9 is now closer to 2 pounds for the 15-inch model and just 1.8 pounds for the 13-inch version.
Specifications of Samsung notebook 9 laptops
- seventh-generation ‘Kaby Lake’ Intel Core i5/ Core i7 processors
- As well as a faster storage and memory
- 13.3-inch variant with Intel Core i5 or i7 processor
- 15-inch variant will ship with only Core i7 processor
- 13.3-inch and 15-inch laptops have been further updated with a fingerprint scanner for improved security
The company said in its release. The laptops come with a support for Windows Hello, which allows for a secure sign in with a single touch, without the need of typing the password, it said.