HTC Bolt Lacks 3.5mm jack, now a days most of Mobile manufactures are looking to remove the 3.5 mm jack from their devices, previously we found the same with Apple Iphone 7 later with Moto Z and Moto Z Force now HTC follows the same trend with its upcoming new mid-range Android 7.0 Nougat-powered smartphone HTC Bolt.
From recent Leaks it was cleared that upcoming HTC BOLT omitting head phone jack.
Rumored Specification of HTC Bolt
- 5.5-inch 1080p touchscreen
- 18 MP rear camera with f/2.0 aperture
- 4K video capture support, and dual-LED flash
- 8 MP selfie snapper,
- 3GB of RAM, 64GB of expandable storage
- BoomSound audio technology ( Which works only when listening with headphones )
Unfortunately we still don’t have any details about the official Bolt’s specs, its pricing, its announcement or release date could be October 18, since that’s featured on the screen of this leaked render.